The opportunity for growth in our market is outstanding and here at Carolina Mountain Sales, our firm has added a wonderful opportunity available for the right candidate.
Are you an authentic, outgoing, and polished individual
who is committed to delivering phenomenal client service?
Or know someone who is? We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing, award-winning real estate firm. This role will be responsible for maintaining administrative systems and procedures as well as assisting Brokers in an administrative capacity.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative support of Brokers
- Multiple Listing Service Input
- Market Research
- Preparation of Marketing Materials
- Phone Coverage
- Listing Maintenance
- File Maintenance
- Preparation of Market Reports
- Customer Service experience
- Executive Assistant or Office Manager experience
- Real Estate experience (Previous real estate experience is requested, but we will consider all qualified applicants.)
- High levels of Accuracy and Attention-to-Detail
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through with tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- High technical ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible, Positive attitude
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Customer Service Skills (in-person, phone and email)
- Inventory ordering and tracking
- Perform Financial Transactions and Daily Closings
- Works well in team environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Desire to grow with the organization
You Will need:
- A sense of humor, because work should be fun!
- In a fast growing company like ours, things change a lot. We need team members that understand we may grow faster than we can implement the structure and systems required to service the demand.
You get extra credit if:
- You use Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop/InDesign
- You use Constant Contact and know how to create email marketing campaigns
- You use MLS and Zip Forms
To apply for this position,
please call (828) 394-1500.